As a parent you will always want to enhance the health of your little one with ideal safety. So, you’ll be glad to know that silicone baby plates come in different shapes, sizes, and colors for this purpose. They are easy to clean and can withstand high temperatures. In addition, they are also dishwasher-safe! These advantages make silicone plates one of the best choices for parents who prioritize their children’s safety.
However, an ideal silicone baby plate isn’t easy to find. It’s not a secret that these plates are becoming more and more popular for a reason. It’s a healthy cutting-edge product. But many people do not know how to choose the right one. It is the goal of writing this article to help you with those decisions!
Why Silicone Baby Plates?
Silicone baby plates are non-toxic and safe for babies to use. Therefore, they’re easy to clean, which means you don’t have to worry about your child’s food being exposed to harmful chemicals or bacteria. Plus, silicone baby plates are BPA-free, meaning they won’t leach into your child’s food or drink.
The flexible nature of silicone makes them ideal for feeding small meals on the go. That means they can withstand the bending and crushing from the hands of these little beasts and still last longer!
Silicone baby plate is durable and designed to last through multiple washings. Yet, we recommend only using them in the dishwasher. These plates will keep their shape over time. So, even after years of use, your little one still knows where his food is coming from!
Silicone plates are the new favorite for parents who are looking for the best in terms of comfort, hygiene, and safety for their little ones. They’re made from 100% food-grade silicone, which means they’re moderately heat resistant and can be placed in a microwave or dishwasher. That is why parents who are looking for the best in terms of comfort, hygiene, and safety for their little ones are the ideal audience for silicone baby plates.
Silicone is also lightweight, making it convenient for traveling with your baby and storage after mealtime! Finally, cleaning up after feeding time will be easy with this material because you don’t have to worry about hurting yourself trying to clean off any leftover food bits that might be stuck on there. That is because they’ll just lift right off without any effort at all!
Advantages Of Using Silicone Baby Plates
Silicone baby plate is ideal for those who want to ensure their child’s safety but don’t want to make a huge investment in an entire set of high-quality plate sets.
These plates come in a variety of colors and designs, allowing you to choose the one that fits your child’s personality best. moreover, they also offer an easy clean-up process and are dishwasher safe.
We know that you want your baby to be comfortable and safe, so we created this list of reasons why you should use silicone plates.
- Silicone is easy to clean. So, there is no need for harsh chemicals or detergents with silicone. Just a damp cloth will do the trick! And, since silicone is non-porous, it won’t absorb any odors or grease from food.
- Silicone is non-toxic and lead-free. There’s no risk of poisoning or lead toxication when using silicone plates! Moreover, they’re also perfect for those concerned about general chemical exposure!
- Silicone is flexible and lightweight.
- It doesn’t matter whether your baby has sensitive skin – all babies can benefit from the gentle touch of silicone!
- Silicone baby plates are safe and healthy for your child.
- They’re dishwasher safe, which makes them extra convenient for swift and bactericidal cleaning.
- They’re lightweight, easy to clean and store, and they come in a variety of designs that make them attractive while at the same time offering safety features like anti-slip bottoms and non-toxic exposure.
- Silicone plates are also heat resistant up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (135 degrees Celsius), so you can use them on hot surfaces like stovetops without worrying about accidentally scalding your child’s food or drink. The material won’t warp or melt either!
Disadvantages Of Using Silicone Baby Plates
There are some disadvantages to using silicone baby plates. First, it’s more expensive than plastic but only slightly so. Its price is little over half of what you’d pay for a set of 6 normal plates.
If the silicone plate is of low quality, it can cause more damage than benefit. Most children tempt to put it in their mouth and chew. In that case, the low-quality plates will fall into pieces if they do so. As a result, it can result in choking or other health issues if you don’t supervise them carefully.
Another state is its transformation into brittle components at high temperatures. Leaving your silicone baby plate in the oven or on the stovetop for too long may break apart into small pieces.
Comparison Between Plastic And Silicone Baby Plates
You may be wondering whether silicone is safe for babies. The answer is yes! Silicone is a non-toxic, durable material that can withstand the heat of your oven or dishwasher without warping or breaking apart. However, plastic is nothing like that!
Silicone baby plates are lightweight enough that you don’t need to worry about them being too heavy when traveling with your little one. That means they won’t weigh down your bag like metal and plastic ones do! And because silicone won’t rust over time (unlike stainless steel), these plates will last longer than most plastic ones. So, you won’t have to buy new ones every few months as soon as they start showing signs of wear. That helps to save more money on unnecessary expenses of plastic plates.
Plastic plates are cheaper, but they’re also less durable. Whereas silicone plates are more expensive and harder to clean, but they’re also more durable and eco-friendlier. Both are easy to use, but silicone plates are safer for kids because their surface is non-porous. Therefore, they won’t absorb food or liquid. If you want an affordable option that can last for years, we recommend buying a couple of these silicone baby plates. They’ll make meal-times easier than ever before!
If you are a new parent, it is wise to consider the use of silicone baby plates for your children. These plates are safe, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe. They also make for a good alternative to plastic baby plates as they are more hygienic and will last longer than plastic ones do.
However, silicone baby plates come in a variety of color options so that you can choose one that matches your child’s room or theme if desired. But many parents face difficulty in choosing the right one. Here are the suggestions you need to keep in mind while choosing the silicone baby plate.
How To Choose The Best Silicone Plate For Your Child?
When you are choosing the best silicone baby plate for your child, you need to consider several factors.
- First and foremost, look for a plate that is easy to clean. It should be dishwasher safe and not stain or scratch easily so it can last longer.
- Second, look for a durable plate that will hold up well under daily use by your baby or toddler.
- Thirdly look for lightweight plates that won’t weigh down their food while they eat on them!
- Fourthly make sure the food-safe material used in these products has been certified by an independent laboratory such as NSF International which stands for National Sanitation Foundation.
- Fifthly BPA free plastics are often used when making plastic food ware products because they’re more environmentally friendly than other types of plastics.
However, if possible, avoid using BPA-free recycled plastic wherever possible since there may still be traces left over after manufacturing. These could potentially cause health issues later down the road related specifically to infants
Furthermore, if plate is solemnly based on good quality silicone, look for one that is BPA-free. That is because, unlike recycled plastic, it is completely safe from microbial contamination. Also,, it will help ensure that your baby’s food doesn’t meet with harmful chemicals such as dioxins and phthalates.
Look for a dishwasher-safe silicone baby plate and make sure it’s microwave safe if you’re going to use it in the oven or on the stovetop. Lastly, make sure the material isn’t thick enough that it would crack or break if dropped onto hard surfaces.
Also, keep in mind how much space you have available at home. For example: if there isn’t sufficient space around your sink area where one could place an extra-large dinner plate inside, then perhaps consider getting something smaller instead. This way, only one bowl needs replacing instead of two! A silicone plate is your best option to ensure the safest kitchenware available for your baby.
We have outlined the benefits and disadvantages of using silicone plates for toddlers. If you are looking for a way to protect your child from potential health risks associated with plastic, then consider silicone plates as an option. They are safe and long-lasting, so they will likely serve you well over time!
Moreover, your struggle of finding an ideal silicone baby plate ends here! If you’re looking for the best silicone plate for your baby, check out our recommendations above. They will ensure that you have a safe dinner table and a convenient way to feed your child.