Old drivers talk about the blind spot monitoring system in the car configuration
Today’s technological development, life in a variety of technological equipment and our daily life closely linked, such as smartphones, is now a handful of tools, of course, the car technology configuration is also the same, let me deeply obsessed with the “parallel assist / blind spot monitoring system” configuration is none other than, this is when I bought the car completely This is one of the features that I completely turned my nose up at when I bought the car, but now that I’ve used the car, I really feel that I can’t do without it when I change cars again.
The first thing you need to do is to get a car from the back of your car, and then you’ll find out that there’s a car in the next lane.
What’s going on here? “There’s obviously no car next to me, where did this guy come from?”
Whether you are a new beginner driver or an experienced driver who has been on the road for many years, there is no way to avoid blind spots, as shown in the following diagram.
When the driver is driving, can the rear view through the left and right rear view mirrors and inside the rear view mirror as shown above, when the car is in 3/4 position, the driver through the three mirrors can get a view, but when the car is in 1/2 two positions, only through the rear view mirror, the driver is not able to see the location of the car exists, 1/2 the two positions, we are called the blind spot when driving vision.
I learnt this in driving school, so before I had lane assist, I used to monitor my human blind spot by turning my head to look in the direction of the B-pillar before changing lanes.
There are two disadvantages to doing this.
1. the time to turn back is less than 1s, but your eyes are completely off the road ahead during this 1s.
2. your neck gets sore easily, and if you’ve fallen off your pillow the night before, then sorry, blind spot monitoring system is not possible.
So how does the parallel assist/blind zone monitoring system achieve automatic monitoring.
To put it simply, two radar sensors (or cameras) are added to the rear of the car, and when a vehicle appears in a blind spot in the field of view, an alert light on the rear view mirror (or on the inside of the mirror) comes on, accompanied in some models by an alarm tone, which is used to alert the vehicle owner.
In 2017, the level of active safety features in the automotive industry, this parallel assistance is not worth a separate answer, the mainstream B-class cars on the market, the higher models basically come with parallel assistance, some of the more advanced A-class cars are also there, C/D-class, needless to say, the new cars in 2017 do not even have a parallel assistance you are willing to sell?
After randomly intercepting the configuration of a few common B-segment cars in the motor home, you can see that this configuration is no longer a rare thing in the new 2017 cars.
Take my own 2017 Mondeo for example, I didn’t pay any particular attention to this feature after I bought the car, and even found the ticking sound a bit annoying at times, but slowly in use, I gradually discovered the advantages of this parallel assist/blind zone monitoring system.
– In times of poor visibility, such as heavy rain/night/haze (it doesn’t snow in Guangdong), when you can’t accurately see the car behind you through the rear view mirror, only the radar sensors placed on both sides of the vehicle silently alert you and draw your attention to it at any time through the flashing LEDs on the exterior rear view mirror.
– When the vehicle is actively overtaking or another vehicle overtakes into the vehicle’s blind spot, the system will immediately warn you until the vehicle leaves the vehicle’s blind spot. When an overtaking vehicle from behind passes through the blind spot detection zone within 2 seconds, the system will not have a warning message.
– Not only can it monitor vehicles behind, but also motorbikes and electric vehicles, which is particularly useful in complex road conditions. Motorcycles and electric vehicles are inherently small and difficult to observe through the rear view mirror, so it is much more reassuring with the lane assist.
It’s like when you first meet a girl, she’s average looking and has an average body, you don’t usually pay much attention to her at home, but slowly you realise that this girl will help you organize your luggage every time before you go out, and serve you good food and wine when you get home…over time, you can’t leave her…such thoughtful features as “lane assist/blind zone monitoring system” can often win the hearts of users, and once you use it, you can never leave this seemingly small but useful technology configuration!
If you are interested in the blind spot monitoring system, welcome to contact us directly, less MOQ and newest technology products, also welcome to customize your radar products.
Now, we have the stock universal blind spot monitoring system for all Cars, trucks, and motorcycles,24G and high-end 77G or 79G microwave radar, all of the products pass CE and Rohs, easy install and manual or video show help you install by yourself, factory direct, the similar technology but the cost will-less, Install the blind spot monitoring system for your car, from now on, safety along with the action, hurry up!
For more information, welcome to visit our electric gifts list site, thanks in advance!